5.03.2011

10 on Tuesday

Once again, sorry for abandoning the blog. I've been distracted by life here. Its been going at a relaxing pace of 90 miles a minute. It has been relaxing, but its also had its crazy days.

Today is going to be the 10 on Tuesday: 5 and 5

5 things I love about being home: 5 things I miss about Haiti

5 things I love about being home





1.  Family time.

2. Driving dance parties to Justin Bieber and Jessie McCartney with my crazy sisters.

 3. Hugs.
4. Reunions at LaBodega with sweet friends!!

{not documented. utter failure.}

5. Being able to put pictures on the blog again!!
         5a. Did I mention hugs?
            5b. Did I also mention sweet time with wonderful friends and family?

5 things I miss about Haiti.

1. Jenny. (of course)   This picture is from before I left. I put her in one of my shirts and headbands. I thought maybe when I tried to sneak her through customs they would think that she was my child. In the end, I decided it would be a better idea to leave her with her real mom.
  

2. Sunsets on the hill with Guerline and Tala.





3. These precious little ones at school. 
4. My Haitian mom and dad. (I don't know how its possible that I don't have a picture of just us, but I thought I'd use the family photo.)

5. Hammock time. 
{also not pictured. I only have pictures of other people in hammocks.}



I'm still loving home. I'm definitely missing Haiti today.

Please continue to pray for:
 -my trip back to Haiti on May 12.
-my summer as I figure out what God wants me to do.
-the 20 something applications that I'm working on (and my sanity.)
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...